Welcome to the
Woodland Pond Lakefront Association (WPLA) Homepage
Welcome to the Woodland Pond Lakefront Association Home page. The center point and perhaps the most important amenity of the Woodland Pond neighborhood is the beautiful lake. The lake is private and can be enjoyed by all members for boating, sailing, canoeing, fishing and similar recreational uses.
The "Woodland Pond Lakefront Association Board of Directors" is comprised of neighborhood volunteers, who oversee the membership, maintenance and use of the lake.
We hope that you'll take the time to become a member of the Lakefront Association and enjoy all the lake has to offer.
Below is some additional information and rules on the use of the Lake.
- Please note that the WPLA is a separate Association from the Woodland Pond Homeowner's Association with separate Dues.
- Access and use of the lake is for Lakefront Association (LA) members and their immediate families. A Lakefront member must accompany all guests while on the lake.
- All boats on the lake must have the current year decals, regardless of type. Any boater without a decal on their boat will be asked to leave the lake.
- Gasoline motors are not permitted to be used on the lake, and boats must be 18 feet or less and propelled with manual or electric power. Only boats owned by Woodland Pond property owners are allowed on the lake.
- The Architectural Control Committee shall approve architectural structures such as docks, piers, bulkheads, etc. Contact the WPLA President for approval of your plans/improvements.
- The Pond has a healthy fish population and excellent water quality.
- The primary focus of the Lakefront Association is to maintain the integrity of the lake and to provide a safe and proper environment for its members' use. Please feel free to contact the Board of Director members in order to get involved in the Association. We welcome and value your input.
Save the Date: April 22 - WP Fishing Tournament
The Annual Fishing Tournament, sponsored by the Woodland Pond Lakefront Association, is Saturday, April 22. Open to WP lot owners and their guests, we begin at 6:30 am with a free angler’s breakfast and end with a community picnic. Weigh-in your catch for prizes and award ceremony at noon. View the tournament brochure (.pdf) and tournament entry form (.pdf) for details. Contact Bobbi Internicola 804-229-0647 with questions.